Saturday, September 25, 2010

I know people have been anxiously awaiting an update today and I apologize for being later than usual.

Unfortunately, there is no update. No progress is being made. In fact, she seems to be regressing. She's not talking. She moves, but just slightly. She opens her eyes, but we aren't sure she even sees us. There is no real reaction from her at all.

This is so terrifying. Words will never be able to describe how I feel right now. I feel selfish saying I want her back, because I should just be thankful she is still here. I can't help it, though. I want her back. This time last week, we were eating pizza at Buddy's. I wish I had known then how limited my time was. I wish I had appreciated it more.

I hope tomorrow brings better news. I hope a miracle happens, because right now, I feel that is our only hope.

No comments: