Monday, February 27, 2012

Have you ever met my Allison?  No?  Well you need to.  Call me and we can set something up.


Let me talk about my girl.

She was born August 31, 2009.  She weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces.  My first words when she was delivered was, "Look at those cheeks!" 

I remember the first night alone with her in the hospital.  Jay was sleeping, but I was starting at my sweet girl.  It took everything in me to not go room to room showing off how amazing she was.  Wouldn't THAT be something?  Going into another mom's room to show her how precious MY child was? 


Being that she was my second child, I never had that sense of "WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?!" that I did with Ethan.  Everything just fell into place.

She was a great baby.  Her biggest issue was that she always wanted to be held.  Most of the time, I was fine with that, but heaven forbid you need to do something...like clean, eat, or use the bathroom.  Out of the question!


Her favorite things are dolls, jewelry, and Dora the Explorer.  She also thinks her big brother is pretty amazing, too, but that feeling isn't always mutual.

Allison has something about her that just stands out.  I don't know what it is.  Her smile will melt your heart (when it's not covered with a binky!) and she has such a kind, gentle mannerism to her, even when she talks, her voice is so soft, she sounds like a little fairy.

I always wanted a girl.  Allison is EVERYTHING I could ever have imagined in a daughter, and more.

I love you, my little Allie-girl!

No comments: