Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So while at work, I was still having the crazy palpitations, so one of the nurses suggested I go to the telemetry floor and have them run a strip on me.  Sounds like a great idea!  I caught the Ventricular Bigeneny within just a few minutes and I'll take it with me to my next cardiologist appointment which isn't until NOVEMBER!  ACK!  Oh well, though, at least I have an appointment and I am a little more sure that I won't be dying anytime soon from this :)

Ethan's first day of second grade was today but that deserves a post of it's own, so with that said, I'll leave you with pictures of my beautiful, jacked up heart rhythm.  (Altogether now:  Awwwww!)

What the heck, heart.  Get your act together and stop messing around!  You have a big job here, don't mess it up!

No comments: