Friday, December 16, 2011

Last day of orientation today!  Such a relief.  I hate to complain, because it is easy money, but I don't think they organize the material very well.

I mean, I have been a nurse now for 4 years.  Out of the 20 or so people in orientation, I probably had the LEAST amount of experience, yet out of the 4 days, pretty much everything was review. 

For example.  On the power point presentation on patient safety, one of the first slides said this, "A fall is defined as an unanticipated change in body position in a downward motion."

Well I'll be darned!  I thought a fall was when your body suddenly (and unexpectedly!) began to levitate in midair. 

But again...whatever.  It's done,and next week I start the real deal and I finally get to report to the clinic.

I am so excited!

No comments: