Friday, December 16, 2011

Allie Jaye got her first REAL haircut today! (I've cut her bangs a few times, but I'm not counting that)

This was at the same place Ethan had his first haircut at over 7 years ago.  They are fabulous.

Anyhow, I loved Allison's hair, but the mullet was getting out. of. control.

So here's some pics:

Before:
She has mastered the fake smile with perfection. 


The back.  Now I realize it doesn't look all that bad.  But the length of the back was NOT the length of the sides.  Not even close.  Hence my reference to it as "beautiful blond baby mullet."  And just in case you are a very good observer, she is most definitely wearing "backpack" from Dora.

During:



My salon doesn't give me goldfish crackers and let me sit on a wooden airplane.  What the heck!




After:










No comments: