Monday, August 31, 2009

Allison Jaye Kowalski made her grand appearance at 6:49 PM. She was 8 pounds, 3 ounces and 19 inches long. She is GORGEOUS and we are just so crazy about her!

Jay is just over the moon. He adores her. He was incredible during the delivery. He was so encouraging. I love him so much. He has given me two amazing babies.

I will post the birth story when I get home, but I just have to say how special it was to have my sister and best friend experience her labor and delivery with me. I honestly could not ask for anything different. I love you guys and thank you for being there with me!

I will be here until at least Tuesday after 7 PM. Jackie, please don't hesitate to come visit!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congrats! Now it will be very interesting to read your blog, as I had a baby girl on the 13th...and named her Allison!

~rachel