Thursday, April 9, 2009

I can say with 100% certainty that I don't care whether this baby is a boy or a girl, as long as it's healthy.

Before Ethan, I thought I HAD to have a girl. I didn't know anything about boys and it scared me. But then I had a boy, and it made me realize that boys are so much fun.

So this time around, I have a strong feeling it's a girl, just because my pregnancy is so different. So in my mind, I think girl, girl, girl. But then I think of all the baby clothes of Ethan's I have saved, and I would LOVE to use them again. I had such cute clothes for him. And again, two boys would be fun! So yeah. It really doesn't matter. There are perks both ways.

So today I picked Ethan up from preschool. It was his last day before spring break started. He comes out with this little Easter basket made out of a paper plate and designed to look like a bunny. I was carrying it for him and he was happily hopping along next to me when I noticed it only had one ear. I said to him "Uh oh Ethan! We lost one of his ears!" His response? "No! I only wanted one ear. And did you see his eyes are red? He's a MUTANT BUNNY! RARRR!"

...okay, I'll take a girl next time.

No comments: