Friday, January 30, 2009

Almost to the second trimester!

I have had every intention of blogging my way through this pregnancy, but it just isn't happening! This pregnancy has been such a 180 from my pregnancy with Ethan, it is unbelievable. And I wish I had known how good I had it throughout Ethan's pregnancy. The nausea is 24/7. I have a prescription for Zofran, and I do use it, but it doesn't always work. Since I have had it not work, I try to use it sparingly. I am also so tired. I seriously could sleep 12 hours at night, and take several naps throughout the day. I am PRAYING that this fades in my second trimester.

Speaking of... I am 9 weeks! It seems to be going by REALLY fast. On Monday I have an ultrasound and I am really excited. I am taking Ethan with me and he is really curious to see how this will work. It's cute. I finally got my first trimester blood work done today. I actually procrastinated so long with it, my OB called me herself today to ask if I had done it yet and to get moving. With Ethan, every single thing she asked me to do, I did it that second. I apologized for waiting so long, but honestly, when you feel so sick all the time, the LAST thing you want is to get 4 tubes of blood taken.

That's all for now. I'm just going day by day. I think once this weather improves, my mood will also improve. There are so many things I want to do, but I just don't have the energy or motivation to do them.

No comments: