Friday, January 23, 2009

OB appointment!!

So I had my first OB appointment this week. I am now 8 weeks pregnant. The appointment went well. I think I am a little bit too much in love with my doctor...I just think she is awesome. Anyhow, everything went well. She said everything looked good. She gave me a prescription for some Zofran, which is an anti-nausea medicine, because I still feel miserable every single day. It helps! It's a relief. She also wants me to have an early ultrasound. Normally she only does one ultrasound, which is around 16-20 weeks. She wants me to have an early one because of Ethan coming early. This way my due date will be confirmed. I'm really excited. It's scheduled for February 2 at 3:30. Other than that, nothing else to report until my next appointment on February 17!

1 comment:

iampregnant35 said...

congrats for being pregnant . wishing a very good health for you and your baby