Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I really don't feel like making an actual post, so I'll just throw out some random stuff.

Our new kitchen is in the works. I am super excited for a new kitchen, but I really hate having strangers in my house. I always have. It makes me really uncomfortable.

I am on the second book in the Twilight series. I really like them and I didn't think I would. Jay is taking me to the movie that is coming out next Friday.

I got my blood work results back and my bilirubin level was normal. This is the first time I ever recall getting a call and saying everything was NORMAL! Yay!

Ethan is fascinated with the kitchen guy and his tools.

My cell phone is missing and our land line isn't working right now. We had to have it cut because there is a cabinet there instead. It sucks!

I'm getting my hair done next week and I can't wait.

Just as I predicted in my last post, work SUCKED Sunday night. I hope it's better tomorrow. I want to stay 12 hours. But I refuse if the first 8 hours are bad.

Thursday is pajama day at Ethan's school and he thinks this is the coolest thing EVER.

That's all.

No comments: