Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Things are going a bit better. I think a big part of my issue is how sleepy I am all the time. Regardless of how tired I am during the day, though, I struggle to sleep at night and end up with only 4ish hours at a time. That is SO not enough for me. So then I spend the entire next day feely super tired and groggy. Now I know the logical thing to do would be to find something to help me sleep, but oh, I am one step ahead of you! I have a prescription sleeping pill, and I have also used Tylenol PM and Simply Sleep. They work. I fall asleep fast and deep. But I am still really tired the next day.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't, no?

I am trying to stay busy to help with my mood. The bottom line here is that I am going to feel tired, whether I stay home or I go out. I am happier when I am out. So I am trying to get out of the house as much as I can. It's working! Miss Allison and I have started walking while Ethan is at school. On Ethan's off days, we don't walk, but we still get things done around the house. And bonus... I get exercize!

Now, enough about me...how about those babies?

Ethan had his first dentist appointment a few weeks ago and did amazingly well. He was really nervous, but I went first and he was really calm during his turn. He also has 4 loose teeth right now!! The top to are just slightly loose, but the bottom 2 are VERY loose. I can't wait to see how he looks without his teeth!!

He is doing so well with reading. I was reading my own book and he was snuggled up next to me and I could hear him whispering the words he knew.. I was very impressed! I love how much HE loves to learn.

Miss Allison is just growing WAY too fast! This past Sunday she finally started to crawl, and just today I felt her first tooth poking through! She can pull herself to standing quite easily now, which scares me. It's exciting at the same time. She just amazes me! Oh, and I finally got her to copy me when I say "ma ma ma"... so now that's all I hear! She follows me around saying "Ma ma! Ma ma!" It just melts me.

That's about it for now. Ethan has school tomorrow. I will do my normal get up with Allison at 6:30, take a nap with her when she does her first morning nap, but THEN I plan to take her to the park because it is supposed to be gorgeous out.

I will post some pictures soon.

No comments: