Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Years ago, around 2003, I started writing in a livejournal.  I wrote in it almost daily.  I started it right before I found out I was pregnant with Ethan, so his entire pregnancy, newborn days, toddler days, and preschool days are documented.  I haven't read them in years, but just today I went back and read some of it.  A lot of it was just day to day stuff, which most would find boring, but I was SO THANKFUL that I had all of that! 

My intentions when I started doing a blog was to continue the same writing.  But of course, life got in the way, and I never did it much.  Then when my sister got sick, I wrote daily in it again, but now that there isn't much change in her progress right now, it's back to collecting cyber-dust.

It is now my intention to start writing again.  It won't all be about my sister, but of course, I will talk about her.  It'll just be about myself, my kids, and my life in general.  I realize it will be boring to most, but it is so priceless to look back on these crazy days in years to come.

I'll post a link to my livejournal in my next post.  I loved that thing!

No comments: